Friday 31 July 2015

Imagination #13 ~The Infinite loop called KARMA~ Part II

Before going through this part, make sure you know what's in her heart as well.
Link to the first part: http://styzie.blogspot.in/2015/03/imagination-13-infinite-loop-called.html

This kills me but I have to do it. The pain is so strong that it is unable for me to stand still. There isn’t any escape; I was waiting for this day. Why is it so difficult for me to recall the fact I did this?
Have I? No! I can’t love her. She is the reason my brother died. She didn’t kill him but it was her who was responsible for the suicide he committed.
Last few days I forgot what I was here for. I kissed her forehead and hugged her every day without fail. That was definitely not part of the plan. I didn’t regret any of that but at night I knew my heart was drifting. Why does it feel as though I cannot decide? It shouldn’t be happening. I have to, have to leave her. That is the reason I came into her life; to make her realize what rejection felt like.

She is shattered. Her eyes are swollen and her face sweaty. Her cheeks are occupied by the salty water from her eyes. They aren’t pink anymore. I had always wanted to have this sight in front of me. At this moment, it feels so wrong. My heart is crying out and wants me to hug her like yesterday, wipe those tears and kiss all over her round face. How can it even think of such a thing? Five years and it forgot that she was the reason my brother left. What about his soul which was supposed to be at peace? Am I not killing him again by having feelings for his murderer?
‘What about our baby?’ something from inside asked me. Was it her fault that your brother fell in love with her mother? Was it her fault that her mother loves you? And is it her fault that she is your daughter; that she is a part of you?
I fell on my knees unable to bear all that was going through my head. I cannot denude the love for my daughter. The love for her mother somewhere had a hint of artificial behavior. But her… it was all pure. The thought of her in pain makes me shiver. Each and every cell inside my body is trying to pierce me apart for having bought tears in her eyes. Will she ever forgive me after knowing all that I have done to her mother? Will she ever consider me as her dad again? Will she even consider me?
So many questions and I don’t have answer for even one of these. No! I cannot do this. I Love my wife and I cannot live without our daughter either. Let me go to my brother and tell him that I accomplished the mission he trusted me upon.

All these thoughts occupied his mind. He walked to the table, took the knife and sliced his wrist in seconds. His wife ran to him and tried stopping the pool of blood that he lay in. The frock his daughter wore had stains of her origin all over it. He lifted his right hand and placed it over his wife’s cheek who was soon going to be a widow, ‘I have to leave for hell. I deserve this.’ He said and fainted. She cried harder and shouted, “No, no, no, no! Please no!”

No comments:

Post a Comment